Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Super Model

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Super Model


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Post


  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Post

    YIKES!

    Gosh - I sure WISH that I still had a lot of that stuff!

    Sure would make for some nice cash (which is much needed right now) coming out of the bank accounts of folks in Korea!

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Super Model


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Post

    Sadly for me- I had chances to buy tons of that stuff in the 70's and 80's'

    A few thousand back then could be half a million now.

    Or I could have just put that few thousand into Microsoft stock in 1978...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.